How do you calculate tons of crushed stone?
Plain pea gravel and crushed clamshells are each priced at about $40 per cubic yard and $50 per ton. Crushed stone is costlier at about $55 per cubic yard and $65 per ton. Buying pea gravel in bulk may reduce costs, but different finishes, like gravel with color, …
Gravel Calculator | How much gravel do you need?
· With our gravel calculator, you can do it by multiplying the volume of purchased gravel or its weight by the price of one cubic yard or the price of one ton (other units of weight or volume are also available). You can use our gravel estimator to deal with these calculations.
Discover with Our Concrete, Asphalt and Aggregate Calculator Figure out how much material is needed for your project with our concrete flatwork, concrete column, asphalt and aggregate calculator. Please note that these calculators should be used for estimates only. Actual material requirements may differ based on job site specific conditions. Concrete Flatwork Calculator Enter the […]
Materials Calculators | Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
Crushed Stone; Hot Mix Asphalt; Ready Mix Concrete; Services. Paving Services; ... 0 Cubic Yards : Loose Stone Calculator: Width: Feet: Length: Feet: 0 Total square feet: Depth factor: Type of Stone: 0 Total Cubic Feet: 0 Total Cubic Yards: 0 Total Tons : Get a quick Quote. Get a quick ...
Cubic Yard Calculator to measure materials for your project
Cubic Yard Calculator. To use this cubic yard calculator, enter the width (in feet), length (in feet), and depth (in inches) of the area you would like filled. Hit the "Calculate" button. The Calculated Cubic Yards of Each material will be displayed to the right.
Aggregate Volume Calculator | Sand, Stone, Gravel ...
Volume Calculator CALL 416.798.7050 OR 1.800.870.0926 FOR ANY SALES AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT INQUIRIES
2021 Gravel Prices | Crushed Stone Cost (Per Ton, Yard & Load)
It takes 1.4 tons of stone per cubic yard. Gravel Cost Per Yard. Bulk gravel costs $15 to $75 per yard on average. Crushed concrete, sand and gravel mix, and crushed shells are the cheapest stones at $15 per yard. Crusher run, pea gravel, steel slag, and river rock typically cost $50 per yard or more.
Stone Plus | Material Calculators
162 sq. ft. @ 2″ depth per cubic yard 128 sq. ft. @ 2 ½" depth per cubic yard 108 sq. ft. @ 3″ depth per cubic yard 81 sq. ft. @ 4″ depth per cubic yard. Pine Straw Bales. 30-50 square feet per bale @ 2″ + – Bags & Buckets. A ½ cubic foot bag of gravel will cover 2.37 sq. ft. @ 2 ½" depth
Construction Aggregate Calculator
Construction Aggregate Calculator. Enter the width, length, thickness, and product density and hit the "Calculate" button to calculate your estimate. If you do not know the product density, use the optional density estimator* or contact a local sales representative.
3. Estimation of the total gravel mass needed either in tons or kilograms, by transforming the volume as follows: Metric - tons: - 1 cubic feet = 0.0520833333 tons - 1 cubic yard = 1.388888888 tons - 1 cubic meter = 1.8365 tons. English - lbs: - 1 cubic feet = 114.823958333 lbs - 1 cubic yard = 3105.0985915 lbs - 1 cubic meter = 4048.789445 lbs. 4.
How much area does a yard of crushed stone cover?
· Plain pea gravel and crushed clamshells are each priced at about $40 per cubic yard and $50 per ton. Crushed stone is costlier at about $55 per cubic yard and $65 per ton. Buying pea gravel in bulk may reduce costs, but different finishes, like gravel with color, will add anywhere from $20 to $50 to the price per unit.
2020 Crushed Stone Calculator: 3/4 inch rock
Calculating Crushed Stone by Weight. A final calculation is if you need to figure out the weight in tons of your crushed stone. You might not need to figure this out, but it''s handy to know. Most gravel weighs about 1.5 tons per cubic yard. So, for the examples above, 2.45 cubic yards of gravel weighs 3.68 tons or 7,350 pounds.
Cubic Yard Calculator
Then click the calculate button to calculate the number of cubic yards you will need. For bark or mulch, a nice thick depth would be 3 to 4 inches. If you want to cover an area with gravel, 1 to 2 inches should be sufficient depending on the size of the gravel. If you are using 3/4" inch gravel or larger figure on at least 2 inches in depth to ...
Gravel Delivery Prices (2021): Crushed Stone Cost ...
Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles. Below are some crushed stone/gravel delivery prices by locations:
stone crusher calculator cubic yards
Stone Calculator - Crushed Stone Cubic Yard Calculator. Our Stone calculator will help you estimate how many Cubic Yards of Stone you need for your desired coverage area. The crushed stone calculator offers 4 "Box" area fields and 2 "Circular" area fields for you to calculate multiple areas simultaneously (back yard, front yard. More
Calculate the Cubic Yards of Stone Dust You Need
· Stone dust, sand, and other base materials are usually sold in 0.5 cubic yard increments. So here you would round the 1.19 cubic yards to 1.5 cubic yards of sand or stone dust. It is better to have a little extra than to run short and have to pause your project to order more.
Gravel Driveway Calculator
Calculate How Many Tons of Gravel are Needed. Gravel is sometimes sold by the ton instead of the cubic yard. If you know how many cubic yards of gravel are needed then find the number of tons needed by multiplying the cubic yards by 1.35. Our gravel calculator simplifies the process of estimating material in tons.
Coverage Calculator | Southwest Boulder & Stone
1 ton = 2000 lbs. How many cubic yards are in a ton? 1 cubic yard = 1.25 tons. For most landscape material with the exception of lava. rock or mulch just multiply the total by 1.25.
Crushed Stone Calculator: Free Online Tool
A crushed stone calculator is the best way to get accurate results. ... The first will tell you how many cubic yards of crushed stone you would need to complete your project whereas the second number will be indicative of the volume of materials you''d require in cubic tons.
Cubic Yards Calculator
Calculate your volume; Multiply area times the depth, this will be volume in cubic feet. Calculate your cubic yards; Divide cubic feet by 27 to convert to cubic yards and this is your answer. Using measurements in feet: Area (ft 2) = Pi x (Diameter/2)^2Volume (ft 3) = Depth x AreaVolume in Cubic Yards (yd 3) = Volume (ft 3) / 27Pi = 3.14.
DGLVR Materials Calculator | Center for Dirt and Gravel ...
DGLVR Materials Calculator. In order to assist Districts in developing and double-checking quantities for grant application workplans, the Center has develop a "DGLVR Materials Calculator". This calculator uses the densities and compaction ratios of common materials available in PA to conveniently determine aggregate, stone, and fill ...
Calculate 2B Gravel | cubic yards / Tons
Calculate 2B Gravel. Type in inches and feet of your project and calculate the estimated amount of Gravel Stone in cubic yards, cubic feet and Tons, that your need for your project. The Density of 2B Gravel: 2,410 lb/yd³ or 1.21 t/yd³ or 0.8 yd³/t. A:
FAQ Calculator - Sand, Gravel, Rock, and Dirt. Calculators provided are intended to assist in determining Sand, Gravel, Rock, Dirt, or Topsoil needs. Also,our company is available to review requirements for Sand & Gravel (Aggregate) Materials in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin or San Antonio, and Houston, Texas areas.
How to Calculate How Much Crushed Stone I Need | Home ...
· For example, a patio that''s 12-foot square, with a 2-inch base of crushed stone, will need 0.89 cubic yards. Method of Calculation To get to this figure, you must know how the landscape stone ...
Calculator, Landscape Materials, Mulch, Stone, Grass Seed ...
Volume Fun Facts. There are 54 50lb bags of stone or sand per cubic yard. 27 cubic feet equal 1 cubic yard (3''L x 3''W x 3''H). Soil weighs about 2,200 lbs per cubic yard. Stone weighs about 2,700 lbs per cubic yard. Mulch weighs 250-750 lbs per cubic yard. Full size pick-up with 8'' box a heaping load is 3 cubic yards.
Gravel Calculator – Square Footage Area
The general range for a cubic yard of plain pea gravel is about $30 to $35, and a ton will cost about $40 to $45. For a colored variation, expect to add an extra $20 to $50 to those prices. If you buy in bulk, or 10 or more tons at a time, you may be able to get the price down to as low as $15 to $20 per ton.
STONE CALCULATOR [How Much Stone do I Need]
· Otherwise, simply type your dimensions of the stone into the calculator. ... Rectangular Area with Crushed Gravel (105 lb/ft³) and Price Per Unit Mass; ... (e.g. density is in pounds per cubic feet and volume is given in cubic yards).
How Much Crushed Stone Do I Need for My Project?
· Multiply length x width x depth. Divide the total above by 27. Example: You want to make a crushed stone sidewalk that is 50 feet long by 4 feet wide and 6 inches deep. Multiply 50 x 4 x .5 (1/2 foot) = 100. Divide 100 by 27 = 3.7 cubic yards. This formula can also be used for other types of materials such as topsoil, gravel, stone dust, etc.
Circle Area: Sand, Gravel & Limestone Calculator to Estimate Tons Required: Radius in feet x Radius in feet x Depth in feet (inches divided by 12) x pi (3.14). Take the total and divide by 21.6 (the amount of cubic feet in a ton). The final figure will be the estimated amount of cubic yards required.
Supply Yard Calculator
Supply Yard Calculator Cubic Yard Calculator Height feet Height feet Depth Calculate Enter the length & width of the area you would like to fill/cover in feet. ... Please view the Supply Yard Materials page for a great selection of hardscape stone & landscape related …
Cubic Yards Calculator
Calculate cubic yards, cubic feet or cubic meters for landscape material, mulch, land fill, gravel, cement, sand, containers, etc. Enter measurements in US or metric units and get volume conversions to other units. How to calculate cubic yards for rectangular, circular, annular and triangular areas. Calculate project cost based on price per cubic foot, cubic yard or cubic meter.
crushed stone cubic yard calculator
convert cubic yards to tons crushed limestone [ 4.7 - 9414 Ratings ] The Gulin product line, consisting of more than 30 machines, sets the standard for our industry. ... calculator convert cubic yards to tons limestone . crushed stone calculator cubic yards to metric ton . Stone Calculator .
How to Calculate Weight Per Cubic Yard of Gravel | Home ...
· The chart from Harmony Stone & Gravel shows that plain crushed stone weighs the same pounds per cubic yard, but, at 1.35 tons, it''s heavier by the ton. Concrete gravel is …
The calculator will estimate the cubic feet, cubic yards and tons of aggregate that will be needed for your project…. Please note that densities will vary between different materials and this Aggregate Calculator should be used for estimating only. Select the shape of your project. Rectangle. Circle. Depth of material. (in inches) Width (in feet)
Conversion Ratio For Crushed Stone From Cubic Metres To Tonnes
Conversion Ratio For Crushed Stone From Cubic Metres To Tonnes. Cubic yards to tons calculator convert cubic yards of material into both us tons and metric tonnes note that converting between cubic yards unit of volume and tons unit of weight requires a density figure as explained below to work out cubic yards from a width height and depth give the cubic
A cubic foot of gravel weighs approx. 110 lb. wet or dry A cubic foot of sand or crushed stone weighs approx. 95 lb. wet or dry A cubic yard of gravel weighs approx. 3000 lb. wet or dry A cubic yard of sand or crushed stone weighs approx. 2600 lb. wet or dry A cubic yard has a volume of 27 cubic feet.
- crusher for sale sydney australia
- cement manufacture in india
- gyratory crusher performance rally crew
- adavantages of using primary crushers
- de chancadoras completa m c bvil
- cedarapids and pioneer crushers for sale gravel an sand
- copper mining in hima uganda
- gold concentration gravity
- belt conveyor jxsc
- cement enterprise value in china
- chrome ore beneficiation challenges opportunities a review
- dragons power leveling
- dynamic crusher com
- how perlite quarry machine for sale in south africa
- big miners crushed in london trade the australian
- gold crushing machine smaller
- gemstone mining producers
- don deal quarry plant
- red sandstone rotary crusher
- high concentrate grade copper mining process
- chinese construction companies wholesale tower crane saudi
- conveyor to move dirt
- crushed limestone today
- causes of maintanance in mining
- crushing plant nepal for sale
- cement industry search
- crusher austria uae
- coal crusher plant india
- building bricks in kenya crushers
- daftar distributor mesin krisbow di surabaya
- european construction and mining equipment market
- crusher cs made in germany used
- gold integrate equipment
- artificial sand making machine artificial sand making plant for sale india
- equipment rock cost
- factories for extracting silicon from sand
- from fill seal ffs machines packaging